Zoe likes beeps.
Sophie likes strums.
They both like the Decemberists.
Two best friends on a mission to make the world a better place for music.

27.11.07

Given a whole new meaning to just desserts.

Skimming through The Bohemian, a local free and sometimes amusing (mostly for the strange personal ads) arts newspaper, I found this article about the connections between food and music. The Beck reference in the title caught my attention and I was surprised to see mentions of Joanna Newsome and Battles (what? people in Sonoma county actually know about music?). I thought it would be of interest to our um, many readers.

So enjoy, maybe later I'll think of a bunch of songs that reference food and make a radio show out of it. Points if you know which one the title of this post is from (googling = cheating)!

1 comment:

Emily said...

"Satan Gave Me A Taco" off of Stereopathetic Soulmanure.